Prepared Childbirth Class
Currently, this class is only offered virtually.
No matter if this is your first baby or your third, childbirth classes can help prepare you for what’s to come on delivery day. Together, we care for you, every baby step of the way!
- Discomforts of pregnancy
- Signs of premature labor, warning signals, when to call your provider
- Labor process
- Epidurals/pain medication
- Pushing process
- Interventions (inductions, fetal monitors)
- Overview of the birthing process
- Cesarean sections
- Relaxation/breathing exercises
- Care of mom and baby immediately after birth
- Baby characteristics
Accepted for Childbirth Class only (does not cover Breastfeeding class) Medication Assistance (MA) and MN Care. To register with MA or MN Care, please print off the brochure and send in the registration form.