Now Offering Video visits for patients
If you or a loved one is considering suicide, know that 24/7 confidential help is always here.
- McLeod County Mental Health Crisis Response Services is now available 24/7 at 320-864-2713 or 1 (888) 302-2898
Mobile and telephone crisis response services are provided by a mental health clinician specializing in Crisis Response. This service is available to adults, children, and families with a goal to provide immediate access to avoid police or E.R. involvement.
- Hutchinson Health 24 hour Help Line: 320-484-4585
- Woodland Centers Crisis Line: 1 800-432-8781
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1 800-273-8255
(En Español: 1 (888) 628-9454)
- The Trevor Project (LGBTQ Crisis and Suicide Hotline): 1 (866) 488-7386
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1 800-273-8255
- Teen Crisis Line: (310) 855-4673
- HopeLine Text Service: Text “MN” or “HopeLine” to 741741
Ongoing support is available through NAMI Minnesota.