Asking for help can be very difficult. We are committed to making this process comfortable for you or your loved one.
Seeking treatment for mental health concerns or addiction can be a frightening and confusing process. At the Hutchinson Health Mental Health Clinic, we are here to help. Our providers offer their experience and services in a comfortable, confidential setting. Hutchinson Health is committed to providing the best continuity of care for patients and families needing exceptional health care and/or mental health services close to home where your care team knows you best.
- Worried about your anxiety level? Answer these questions to learn more.
- Concerned about possible depression? Answer these questions to learn more.
Hutchinson Health has created faster, easier access to Mental Health services by adding additional providers and services, and no referral is necessary. Our highly skilled team of mental health professionals consists of psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, social workers, nurses, and licensed alcohol and drug counselors. When you call, our trained scheduler will ask you questions and match you with a specialist experienced in dealing with the challenges you face.Meet our Mental Health Care Team
Who do we serve?
The Hutchinson Health Mental Health clinic provides services to all ages. We treat a wide variety of mental health conditions including, but not limited to:
- Addiction/Substance Abuse
- Bipolar Disorder
- Children/adolescents with disruptive behavior
- Emotional issues
- Grief and Loss
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Parenting/Family issues
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder & other trauma
- Relationship issues
- Thought Disorder and more
Dialectical Behavior Therapy
Helping create a life worth living.How We Can Help
Helping those who need intensive outpatient care, treatment for relapse, or a “step-down” programming from an inpatient or residential treatment setting.Learn How the Program Works
Our Treatment Approaches
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management
- Psychological Evaluations and Testing
- Neuropsychological Evaluations and Testing
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Mental Health Education
- Chemical Use Assessment and Treatment
- DBT Groups – Adolescent and Adult
Services are provided on both an outpatient and inpatient basis. Outpatient services are offered in a caring and confidential setting at the Mental Health Clinic in Plaza 15. Our 12 bed inpatient unit provides psychiatric evaluation and treatment designed to return patients to the community and individualized outpatient services.
Hutchinson Mental Health Services is committed to:
- Serving all patients
- Not denying services based on a person’s race, color, sex, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation
- Accepting insurance, including the Government Programs; Medicaid, Medicare, Minnesota Care
- Providing information about financial programs for the uninsured or patients with a high deductible