Dr. David Maher, Hutchinson Health’s Podiatrist, is a foot doctor with 25 years of experience. With 26 bones, 33 joints, and various tendons, muscles and ligaments, the foot is one of the most complex structures in the human body.
Foot problems can sideline you from the game of life. When your feet hurt, simple tasks – like going to the grocery store or even walking around your own home – become a daily challenge.
There’s no reason to live with foot pain. Discover how a podiatrist can help get you back on your feet.
Treatment is available for a variety of foot ailments and issues, including:
- Treatment of heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis, bone spurs, inflammation and tendonitis
- Surgical reconstruction of foot deformities, including bunions and bone spurs
- Treatment of injuries and fractures
- Care for ingrown toenails and fungus conditions
- Foot care for patients with diabetes
- Orthotic fitting to improve comfort and mobility
Call 320-234-3290 or log on to MyChart to schedule an appointment.