James Kong, MD
Dr. James Kong is a plastic surgeon with Park Nicollet who will be seeing patients in Hutchinson due to our partnership with HealthPartners. He practices a broad range of Plastic Surgery including cosmetic, reconstructive, and noninvasive procedures.
Please note that Dr. Kong does not perform Rhinoplasty surgeries.
He will partner with you to develop a personalized care plan to help you look and feel your best.
Please call 320-484-4720 to schedule an appointment.
"I enjoy all aspects of Plastic Surgery and find Reconstructive Surgery particularly challenging and rewarding. It brings me joy to help my patients improve their quality of life through competent and compassionate care. My goal is to work with my patients to ensure they understand and are comfortable throughout the entire process. I want all of my patients to be well-informed of their surgical and nonsurgical options in order to make the best decisions together to achieve their desired results. My clinical interests include breast surgery including aesthetic procedures, breast reconstruction, and gender affirmation top surgery; body contouring including after massive weight loss; and cancer reconstruction. I am also board certified in General Surgery and Surgical Critical Care which allows me to approach problems from a unique perspective."
- Plastic Surgery
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Augmentation/Breast Reduction/Breast Lift
- Eyelid Surgery
- Face and Neck lifts
- Gender Affirmation Breast Surgery
- Tummy Tucks
- Free Cosmetic Consultations
Education & Experience
- Ohio State University College of Medicine- Ohio
- General Surgery Residency: Hennepin County Medical Center Minneapolis, MN
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship: Rush University Medical Center Chicago, IL
- Surgical Critical Care Fellowship: University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Minneapolis, MN
- Board Certified in Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified in General Surgery
- Board Certified in Surgical Critical Care