David W Maher, DPM
Dr. David Maher specializes in general podiatric care from treating simple ingrown toe nails to more complex surgical procedures. Other treatment areas include heel pain, hammer toes, corns, warts, diabetic shoes, and injuries. Dr. Maher has a new digital scanner that he uses for customizing the orthotic inserts. This scanner provides a more precise method when the orthotics are custom fabricated.
Dr. Maher treats patients of all ages.
“I consider myself the first step to quality foot care. I enjoy working with all patients, including geriatric care and sports related injuries — from routine, preventative care to bunions. The foot is my specialty and my focus.”
- Diabetic Foot
- Heel Pain
- Toe Injuries and Disorders
- Foot Bones
- Heel Injuries and Disorders
- Foot Diseases
- Ingrown toe nails
Education & Experience
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Des Moines, Iowa
- Windom Area Hospital, Residency/Preceptorship, Worthington, Minnesota