We require masks to be worn at all times when in our facility.
For everyone’s safety, we are limiting visits to one adult visitor per patient per day.
- Newborn, Special Care Nursery and Pediatric Patients: Parents and/or legal guardians
- Birth Center Patients: One support person and/or doula per stay
- Patients who require additional assistance of a caregiver or attendant
- Compassionate care for end of life patients
- Adult patients: One adult visitor or caregiver, if support is needed
- Pediatric Patients: One parent/guardian preferred unless additional support is needed
- If there are capacity issues in waiting areas, visitors may be asked to wait outside the building
All visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms. If you are sick, you will not be allowed to visit patients.
If you need in-person or emergency care, don’t delay. We’re open and ready to care for you, with rigorous safety and cleaning protocols in place to help keep you healthy. To see if you should be tested for COVID-19, please visit our COVID-19 testing page. For more information on COVID-19, please visit our COVID-19 information hub.
We’re accepting donations of hospital-grade or manufactured protective face wear like N95 masks, PAPR (Powered Air-Purifying Respirator) hoods, and procedure masks. Hand-sewn masks with over-the-ear straps will be accepted, laundered, and available for colleagues to use. To donate directly to Hutchinson Health please call the Director of our Foundation, Rachael Gemuenden, at 320-484-4443.
For more information on prevention, symptoms, and what to do if you’re feeling sick, visit our COVID-19 information page.